When Do I Need A Permit?

Home Renovations

Reconstruction, additions, alterations of existing home or structure e.g. decks, room additions.

Land Disturbances

Any land disturbance e.g. digging for footers, water/sewer lines. Concrete slabs to go under outbuilding/storage buildings.

Exterior Structures

Outbuilding/storage building over 200 SF, or any outbuilding/storage building if adding electricity. Privacy fences over 6’.

Application for Building Permit Endorsement (pdf)